Monday, April 09, 2007

The Easter Bunny has left the Building

The Easter Bunny has come and gone. The girls mad out like bandits. In total they will have at least 8 Easter baskets! They are very popular little girls. The sad thing is, no egg hunt this year. It was way to cold and our house is not very big. But I think, the 8 baskets made up for it.

The day started out going to church with the in-laws. I am still wondering when I will learn not to go to that weird church. "Mother" wanted all the family to go to church together. Well actually she told me my brother in-law Joe said that. But she didn't know Joe was sitting at my house when she called to tell me that. That was one of the nights I went out looking for WHITE shoes. When I got in the car I called her bullshit card. I wish I had my camera with me to take a picture of her face, when I told her that Joe was inside and he didn't say anything about how HE wanted all of us to go to church together. That was classic.

Anyways, I guess I really like to punish myself. I don't know why I put up with that craziness of that type of church. The good thing was, Bryanna fell asleep. Then I took Makayla out into the lobby when the people started their flip floppin around on the floor shit. Makayla is to much like me, she has a big mouth. I really didn't want her to say anything to embarrass "mother," because I would have to hear it later.

Other than the weirdo's in the church, that was the longest church service I had ever been to in my life. The service was 4 hours long! After church we all went out to eat at TGI Fridays. Every thing was great there. But "mother's" adopted kids were acting up and being huge spoiled brats. They were screaming and yelling, throwing forks and food, one of the twins smacked Makayla. So Makayla punched the twin who hit her. So Makayla got yelled at by "mother." Oh by the way the twins are 8 years old.

So when we left, James and I helped his parents put all 4 kids in the van. They have 3 adopted kids and 1 foster child. I'm not going to get into why I think "mother" is crazy for adopting and fostering kids. Anyways, when James go into the car, he said "If my brother, sister and I did that shit in the restaurant, we would have gotten our asses beat! My dad would have taken us outside to the car and beat the hell out of us. Then in church he would have pinched the back out our necks really hard."

He kept going on about how they let those kids get away with all the shit that they do. That's when we get to the part where "mother" thinks her kids are developmentally delayed. There is nothing wrong with those kids. Now Cheyenna has a feeding tube, but I think that woman has Munchhausen syndrome. You know where the mother hurts or makes up shit about the kids for attention. I am convinced she has that. Cheyenna can eat like a normal child. Even when she was a baby she ate. The only thing wrong with her was she had acid reflux. Now that little foster baby is 4 months old, so she has problems. I don't know what they are, but now I block out when she tells me stuff. What are the odds that the 5 kids she has had for foster kids or adopted kids all have some sort of medical problem or " developmentally delay" problem? I'm not good at statistics but I'm thinking 1 and 1,000 or something like that.

I can go on and on about this woman. I should have listened to my mom when she said " Not only do you marry him, you marry his family to." I must really love James to put up with the bullshit from his mom.

So Easter was alright in total. I know next year I'm not getting sucked into their church. I'll go to my own church, and I'll tell her my family has a thing or something. I know lying is bad but this woman is CRAZY.

1 comment:

Heather said...

lol! i remember watching this woman in church 20 yrs ago, it was nuts people would say she was soo holy...i was like "no. she is possessed!"
it was scary, G-d is not scary! but boy people sure can be!