Friday, March 23, 2007

SP 10 Questions

Okay Secret Pal here are my answers to the Questions. I hope this gives you a better idea on what I like.

1.What do you store your needles /hooks in?
I made a needle case out of fabric, plus I have an old school bag for yarn and little things.

2. How long have you been knitting? How did you learn? What is your skill level?
I have been knitting for about 20 years off and on. My grandmother taught me how to knit and crochet. I think I am intermediate.

3. do you have an amazon or other wish list? Yes, but I like expensive things.

4.What is your favorite scent? Vanilla, cucumber melon, fruity smells and apple spice.

5. Do you have a sweet tooth? What is your favorite candy? I like chocolate, and caramel, and chocolate covered cherries.

6. What other crafts or DO-It -Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I don't spin, but I sew, crochet and I fix cars. pretty much anything I can do with my hands.

7. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3's? Yes. I like Steve Miller Band. Jim Croche, Nickelback, Kelly Clarkson all kinds of music.

8. What is your favorite colors? Any you can't stand? I like blues, greens, purples, I really love gray and neutral colors. I hate red and pink.

9. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I love cotton, cotton blends, alpaca, silk. all the soft stuff. I hate wool and wool blends they make me itch.

10. What is your family situation? Any pets? I have 2 black labs and 2 cats. I have been married almost 3 years and I have 2 girls 4 and 6.

11. Do you ware scarves, hats , mittens, ponchos? Yes

12. What is your favorite thing to knit? Socks and hats.

13 What are you knitting right now? Socks, some dishcloths.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? yes I love all handmade things.

15. Do you prefer straight, circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like straight and aluminum, but I really love the wood needles my sister sent me. I can't find them any ware in Ohio. I think they are pony rosewood. I'm not sure I would have to look.

16. Do you own a winder or a swift? No but I would really love to have a winder.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? about an hour old

18. What is your favorite holiday? Love Christmas and Halloween

19. Anything you collect? Frogs and odd looking nick knacks

20. Any books, yarns, needles, patterns you are dying to get your hands on? Do you have a magazine subscription? I would love to have a sock pattern book. I subscribe to Creative Knitting.

21. Are there any new techniques you want to learn? Not at the moment.

22. Are you a sock knitter? yes and I ware a US size 9

23. What is your Birthday? August 13

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yep. They are pony needles in rosewood. I can hook you up with more....name the size.