Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Knitters Treat Exchange Questions

I started another swap. I love doing these things! So if you like doing knittng swaps check this one out. http://knitterstreatexchange.blogspot.com


1. What's your favorite type of yarn?
I love cotton yarn and cotton blend yarns.

2. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Wool and acrylic

3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
I look at every wall and go feel all the yarn

4. What other crafts do you do/would like to do?
I sew and quilt. I really don't know about any other crafts yet

5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Creative Knitting

6. Put these type of magazines in order of preference:
Knitting/Crochet/Other Crafts/Food/Home/Fashion/Celebrity Gossip/Garden.

Knitting/Crochet/Food/Home/Celebrity Gossip/Garden/Fashion/Other Crafts

7. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Socks, hats, blankets.

8. Are you allergic to anything?
Nope

9. What do you like the smell of?
Vanilla, cucumber melon, any fruit

10. What's your favorite way to relax?
Sit in my chair and knit whatever project I have when everyone is asleep in the house

11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop. an Italian cafe, an old fashion bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
To the Bakery!

12. What do you come out with?
Lots of breads!

13. Where do you do next?
The sweetshop to buy chocolate!

14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
I'm pretty easy to please. I'm not to picky or bitchy. I love to give people gifts more than I like to receive them. So whatever you send I am happy with.

No comments: