Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's a Boy!

Well Ami finally had her baby yesterday. I am so glad she has had that baby. I was starting to feel sorry for her. She was so miserable. Plus she was in labor for 5 days and three of those days she hardly slept. I don't know the exact time Landon Thomas was born, but he is 7 pounds 8 ounces, 21 inches long. So he is a good size baby. I was going to take Makayla to see her new brother, but for some stupid fucking reason, you can't visit anyone who has had a baby unless you have had the chicken pox. What the hell kind of shit is that? When I had Bryanna, they let Makayla in to see me and her. She was 2 years old and she was chicken pox free. I don't know I guess a lot can change in 4 years.

I do think they are going to send her home tomorrow. That's another thing, I thought they kept you for at least 2 days after you have a baby. Well I stayed for 4 days after I had Bryanna and I was in for over a week with Makayla, but I had a c-section. They kept my friend Mindy for 2 days and her and her baby were healthy. So Makayla will have to wait to see her brother when they take him home.

That hospital pissed me off. She went in to the hospital on Friday, because she was having contractions 3-4 minutes apart. They told her she wasn't in "active labor" and they sent her home. They also told her " when your water breaks then you can come in." WHAT THE FUCK!!! So yesterday she was only out of the hospital for a few hours then her water breaks! What the hell is going on? I'm sorry if I was having contractions 3-4 minutes apart I would think I was in "active labor." Well at least when mine were 3-4 minutes apart I went to the hospital, and they didn't tell me to go home and come back when my water breaks. Good thing I am done having kids. I am not as nice as Ami. I would cuss and scream at every one, if my contractions were 3-4 minutes apart and they were going to send me home.

But the easy part is over for her now. When she gets home she will really know what it is like not to sleep. I already know, she will be the type of mother, that is way over protective and wont let anyone touch her baby. But she will be a good mother. I'm just glad she isn't pregnant any more. She was so skinny before she got pregnant. The last week she looked like she was stretched as far as she was going to get. I know she felt like shit. She is already bitching about stretch marks. I told her there isn't much you can do to get rid of them. I told her to think of them as battle scars. But she is a vain type of person. She is already complaining about how her body will never be the same and that how none of her clothes will fit.

I am hoping maybe on Tuesday to go over to her house and get some pictures of him. She told me that Landon has big feet like Makayla did when she was born. Makayla's feet were so big, they were off the little crib card. So his feet can't be that much bigger. If they are, I will be surprised.

No comments: