Saturday, February 10, 2007

Cake Auction

Well here is my version of a Snickers Cake. I am making it for the Eagles cake auction. Last year I made a brownie cake with German chocolate icing, and coconut flakes and chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on the outside. I had a weird dream about that cake and I made it.

This cake I was watching T.V and saw the snickers commercial and thought I should make a Snickers cake. I know it looks weird, but hey, I'm not a professional baker. I hope this cake goes for a lot of money for this charity. Last years cake went for $ 73. I was amazed how much it went for.

The base of this cake is brownie, and it has the nougat, peanuts, and caramel inside. I poured melted chocolate chips and the rest of the caramel over top. Then I cut up a few Snickers Bars and sprinkled a few more peanuts around the cake. It looks good to me, but I hope it tastes even better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: