Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Knitters Block

I am having a knitters block. I have finished most of my started projects. Now I want to start a new one and I am clueless on what to make. I know Bryanna needs a scarf, and Makayla wants slippers. I'm just not feeling it, ya know? I don't know what the next thing is going to be. I just need to take a break and when I get inspired to knit something, I will.

Other than my knitters block, things have been pretty quiet around here. I think I am just waiting on Ami to have her baby. She is due in a few weeks, so what I'm thinking is, I am going to be the one who has to take her to the hospital. Lord knows Devin is a big idiot! I just feel bad that she moved here just for HIM, and she has no family that lives around here. So if he does decide to split, she will be alone. I told her I will always be there to help in any way, but it is not the same as family. I just hope he gets his head out of his ass and grows up. I would think after Makayla, he would be some kind of an adult. I better stop on that note, because I can go on for days about how much of a dumbass he is.

No comments: