Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Woo Hoo!!

I finally have a JOB!!!!! Behr finally called me back after 3 months. I took my physical and drug test yesterday, and I start work on Monday. I feel so much better now that I am no longer unemployed. I have been looking for a job, matter of fact, any job for a year. Gm was a cruse on me. When people see that I have worked for Gm, the have that look of AHHHHH!! Everyone who I talked to for a job, would not hire me, because they thought I would go back to work there. Cha right! I worked there for almost 10 years and I was never hired full time. So that meant I had no health insurance or paid holidays. I just worked there for my hourly rate and that was it. Oh I even got hurt there, but stupid me didn't do anything about it. Because they told me if I had to leave to have surgery to fix my knee I would not have a job. Because they would find someone to "fill my position." God, how stupid was I? But stupid me kept on working so my family would have a place to live and food to eat. After talking to some people I found out I could have sued that bastard who told me that.

Oh well, I have a real job now. I even get benefits after 7 months. Yes folks I will have health insurance for the first time in 7 years! I will finally be able to go to the doctor and fix all my health problems. I am soo happy! I am not meant to be a stay at home Mom. I would rather be working my ass off, so my kids can have the things they need. After being out of work for a year, I am more than ready to get back in the game. The only bad thing is, it will be harder on me to keep up on the house work. Because Lord knows James don't do shit!

Another bad thing is, I wont have as much time to knit. Oh I will knit on my breaks and stuff, but I will have to pick up the pace for my SP. So hopefully she will understand that I wont have time to knit all of the neat things for her. I will have the time for the little stuff like socks and hats, things like that. So I have the rest of this week to finish that big thing for her, hopefully I can get it done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nevermind he goes to work everyday i see him when he comes home and cant move because he has been installing flooring allday but he should just jump up and clean cook and serve you because you were home alday bored taking care of kids