Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blah

I feel so blah today. It has been raining for 2 days, and it just looks so gloomy outside. I haven't done much of anything this week. I managed to do laundry and make doughnuts. I made the doughnuts so when I make Makayla's apple cookies for school, James wont eat them all. I can't keep anything in this house, without James eating it all. I made a batch of doughnuts last night, and there are only 5 left. I made 3 dozen! I had 3 and the girls had 2 last night and 2 this morning for breakfast. I guess James the pig ate most of them. And he wonders why hes "portly."

Tomorrow I am sending out my SP9 package. I just have to pick up a few things first. I want to say what I have made for her and all of the other goodies, but I don't want to spoil the surprise. If I send it out tomorrow, hopefully she will get it this weekend. At least I am hoping she will, so she will have a great weekend with all of the goodies.

No comments: