Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Man

Today was the second day at my new job. The first three days are all training days, but most of it is people talking. So after about 3 hours all I hear is the Charlie Brown Teacher, whaa, whaa whaa, whaa, whaa, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!!!! Holy crap!! I would rather be physically tired than mentally. So far it is just about the same as GM. The only difference is, you can't smoke inside and there are only two smoking areas. But the smoking areas are like in the back 40 of the place. So it takes like almost 10 minutes to walk to one. So it looks like I will really be quitting smoking, because I am not spending all of my breaks walking to these places. We get 2 12 minute breaks and in some places maybe a 15 minute lunch. I guess it all depends on the area you are in.

Well I am tired and I will report more later. But I have been knitting without them knowing it, to keep me awake in those boring classes!!

No comments: