Well here are my answers to the questions...
1. My favorite yarns are anything soft and mostly cotton. I can't stand wool, I hate the way it feels and it gives me a rash.
2. I have made my own needle caddy out of fabric.
3. I have been knitting for over 10 years. My grandmother showed me how to knit and crochet when I was about 7 years old.
4. I do have a Amazon wish list, but I have very expensive taste. ( I like stuff for my kitchen)
5. I like fruity smells, like pear and mellon. but I also like vanilla
6. I love Killer brownies! they are at the Dorothy Lane Market. which is in ohio. and chocolate!
7. I sew a lot and I'm not a spinner
8. I like 90's stuff and people like Nickelback, Buckcherry. and I can play mp3's.
9. I like neutral colors and blues and greens. I hate Red.
10. I am married and I have two little girls. 6 and 4. I have 2 black labs, 2 orange tabby cats, 3 oscars, and 1 hamster.
11. I wear just about anything.
12. I like to knit baby stuff for my friend. and things for my girls.
13. right now I am knitting some hats for my girls.
14. I love hand made things. they are so personal.
15. I like straight needles, but circ's are ok for the bigger things. I use metal.
16. I do not own a yarn winder or a swift.
17. my ufo is about 10 years old.
18. I love all the holidays. Halloween and thanksgiving are my favorite.
19. I collect frogs. and old china.
20. I really need to get a few sets of needles. like 7,8,9 for straight, 5,7,9 dpn 4,5,6,7,8,9 for circ. I just use the basics. but that is because the kids take off with them and break them. I dont have a magazine subscription.
21. I would love to learn continental.
22. I am a big sock knitter. 9 inches at the widest part and my foot is about 10 inches long.
23. august 13