Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I had to much fun last night with my sister. I played the "one more" game for about 2 hours at the bar. I was a little drunk, but I was feeling no pain this morning. So my plans for today were to try and finish one of Makayla's witch socks. I am half way done with that. Then I tried to clean the house up a little. All I managed to do was pick up the living room and part of the kitchen. But I did empty all the trash out. Later my sister came over and she was going to show me how to be a "girl" with a make over. But we just sat and watched TV. I did show her a documentary about how 911 was a set up. That DVD kind of makes you think.

After that movie was over, I had to go and get Makayla off the school bus. By then my day was pretty much shot. I made dinner and then I went to Wal-mart. This is the kicker. I came home to my little chunk-o and she had cut some of her hair. I guess I should have known not to leave Bryanna with James when he is watching TV. Because he don't hear shit! But some how it was my fault that she had cut her hair. Then I go into the kitchen to put stuff away and found that she had dumped all of my garlic powder and chili powder all over the counter. Then James said " I just yelled at her to get out of the kitchen a minute ago." So I told him she was in the kitchen longer than a minute. But like I said it is still my fault. What and asshole!

But I am feeling kind of lazy today anyway. I guess tomorrow I will catch up on the things I need to get done.

No comments: