Thursday, September 07, 2006

Fun with making Brownies

I figured out a brownie recipe that is awesome! I looked online for some recipe's but I didn't have half of what they asked for. So I made up my own little recipe.

2 cups sugar
1 cup melted butter
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cup flour
1 cup cocoa powder
pinch and a half baking powder,
so I guess maybe 1/2 teaspoon
dash of salt
maybe a little water

Just grease a normal pan that you would use for brownies, heat the oven to 350 and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. I mixed all the wet stuff together then all the dry stuff. If you sift all the dry stuff, it might come out different. I don't know yet, but I'm going to try it on the next batch. I have to make more since James and the girls ate them all last night. But this recipe comes out chewy and gooey. It tastes just like Betty Crocker browines.

No comments: