Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hanging Out

Yesterday, I was hanging out in my favorite coffee shop. I was knitting and relaxing with my coffee, before I had to get the girls from school. There were only three people in there. So it was me, and this woman that looked a little older than me and her boyfriend/husband. As I was celebrating the moments of my life, I heard this woman say kind of loudly, " Underwear is a right not a privilege!"

I don't know what that was all about but I busted up laughing. She shot me a dirty look. I didn't care. That was the funniest thing I have ever heard. I'm sorry, I though we were not a third world country. People can go to the nearest store and buy underwear. But I guess in her "world" you can't.

I might go back today and see if she is there and I might bring her some underware.

No comments: