Thursday, August 28, 2008

Question of the Week #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment??

When I learned how to knit socks that didn't look all jacked up. Now that is what I mainly knit.

And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing?

I can't graft to save my life. I have tried and tried and I still can't get it. I am still working on a sweater for Makayla. If I ever get to it, it will be to small for her and Bryanna. I have never made anything that I was embarrassing. It may have looked all funky but I am always proud of what I create.

No comments: