Sunday, March 09, 2008

Snow

Well we have a total of about 12.5" of snow at my house. It is so deep, that the snow comes up to Hunters chest. Poor dog. He had a hard time trying to find a place to go potty. He loves snow anyways. He wants to play in it so bad, but the yard is not fenced in. So he has to be on a leash.

We are all still snowed in. The roads are some what plowed, but not really. I have to dig my car out and that will really suck. Only if I didn't have to drive Makayla to school. If I didn't have to do that on Monday, I would leave the s.o.b buried in the snow. All night I kept seeing the flashing lights of the snow plows. Then I saw more snow I had to shovel away from my car.=(

I did feel bad for the mailman yesterday. We didn't even get our mail until around 5. If I knew he was coming up the walk, I would have offered him some hot cocoa or something. It was nasty out. James and Doug ( next door neighbor's brother) shoveled the walk and the steps. I shoveled the steps earlier for Hunter. I took him out and he couldn't find the steps and slid down them. After he did that he looked up at me like, " What the hell happened to the steps?" When James and Doug were out there it was about 2 hours later and it was really bad. I tried to get a picture of how deep the snow was, but my batteries died.

So my plan for today is to dig my car out. That is my only mission for now.

No comments: