Thursday, March 06, 2008

5 Reasons

Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn't give your cat a bath

5. Cats hate water.

4. They will try anything and everything to get away.

3. They really hate when you put soap on them.

2. The sprayer on your sink scares the shit out of him. Did I mention that cats hate water?

and # 1 reason why you shouldn't give your cat a bath..

1. He will claw and bite you and be pissed off at you all day. He will also attack you every chance he gets.

What can I say, he was starting to be a smelly cat. I really don't like to pet a smelly greasy cat. I usually only give him a bath maybe twice a year. Once in the spring and once in the winter. I do that to keep down on the fleas and him smelling.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?