Friday, May 18, 2007

What the French! Toast!

Well my computer is taking a "vacation" right now. I'm at "mother's" house on her computer. She is out of town on a loong vacation in Europe. So I am trying to update my blog so my Secret Pal doesn't think I'm bailing on her.

I got a package from my Secret Pal on Wednesday. Since I'm not at my computer, I can't post any pictures. But she sent me 3 different sock yarns. I got a book. This book has answers to questions about any kind of knitting question. Then I got some Milk Dud lip balm, cool knitting stickers, awesome stitch markers, and this little sock key chain thing where you knit a tiny sock for it. My Secret Pal is soo awesome!

Other than that, I have been knitting a pair of socks for my Mother's birthday. I am sending out a package for my Secret Pal on Monday. So she will get her package from me by the first of June. It takes about a little over a week for my packages to get to her. I put a few little cute things in there for her. I hope she will like the goodies.

Well I don't know how long I will be with out my computer, so I will try and update my Secret Pal as much as I can.

No comments: