Thursday, March 15, 2007

Secret Pal 10

I just sent an email to my Secret Pal. She is from the Netherlands. For all you non-geographical people, it is basically Holland. I just read her blog and now I have a few good ideas on what to make and get for her packages.

Actually I just started on a project for her. I am hoping that it will turn out. When I knit, it looks fine on the needles, but when I take it off and I'm done, it looks like the picture but all messed up. I don't know maybe it's me and I am just thinking something is wrong with it.

I made my mom some socks and I thought they looked odd, but she said they looked like socks. Which she loves, but the yarn I used they don't make any more. I did find yarn sort of like it that I am making more socks for her with.

OK I just got totally off the subject, man I have been married to James to long. I am starting to pick up his bad habit of rambling on and on about things that don't pertain to the subject. Well I am off to start knitting on my first Secret Pal project.

No comments: