Monday, November 06, 2006

My Current Projects

Well this is what I am working on so far. I am making a scarf for me, from the yarn my sister sent me. The pattern I am doing is garter stitch border and stockinette stitch. So far it looks alright. The yarn is really soft, so hopefully when it gets wear and tear it will still look good.

The second thing is a chemo cap for my grandmother. She hardly has any hair and she wears turban like things. Well, my mother told me about how the always fall off. So I am making her one. I got the pattern from Elann.com. It is really easy to knit and put on. Basicly I make a long wide scarf. I sew the ends together and sew an 8 inch seam down the center. She puts it on and in the back she twists it and flips the twist on her forehead. Volia! She has a hat that doesn't fall off. She can adjust it to fit her head. I am hoping she likes it. I am using 100% cotton, since she has sensitive skin.

Other than that, I have a few other projects going on but, that is a suprise for my SP9. She will just have to wait for her package. (Which I am planning on sending out soon) Posted by Picasa

No comments: