Saturday, August 26, 2006

My new cat

This is my new cat. Well it is new to me. Her name is punkin, but I renamed her Nappy Cat. She don't like anyone but me to be near her. I got her from our friend Jim before he moved to Virginia. This cat is so beat up she is pitiful. She has naps all in her fur. Her poor little tail is all flat, from someone running over it. She is missing an eye and some teeth. Plus she smells something awful!
But I love this cat, what can I say I have always been a cat person. I haven't seen her in a few days, so hopefully she didn't get hit by a car. I'm thinking she went back to Jim's house. He did not live that far from my house. I might go over there to see if she has been by or not.
So this is my cat. It is okay to feel sorry for her. Posted by Picasa

No comments: